Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back In Black

After 6 long months, I am finally back online. I have not had internet access since I got here in Australia and it's been rough. In honor of my American way of thinking, my first post back on line is of a Kangaroo that I shot on my hunting trip here. Look how happy I am.

For the first time in 6 months I logged in to oink today. Those of you who know what that is and what it means to me will observe a moment of silence with me now . . . . . . . .

Can't wait to catch up with every one. I'm going to try and let all of you know that I am back online and we can swap emails and messenger info.

Cheers!!

4 comments:

Mark Thomas said...

Dude, that's an amazing picture of you. Being able to hunt kangaroos is the only area in which Australia beats America.

Josh Mickelson said...

I thought guns were illegal in Aus?

I miss you man. Your internet kept cutting out on me last night! Pop me an email if you'd like: pinchblistering@gmail.com

josiahnotjoshua said...

It's a 6 month process to get a gun permit and my father in law has one. All you can have is bolt or lever action rifles. It's not technically legal that I went to the hunt, but it was great.

BONE said...

I love that one of the first things on your agenda in your new country was to kill some of the indigenous species. Yes!!!!