Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Stuff


The best movie of 2006, "The Departed" comes out on DVD today. Luckily I have to head over to get an eye exam at Wal-mart after work so I will conveniently be able to pick up a copy.

I can't wait to take it home and rip it to my iPod so I can watch it on the long flight to Sydney (14.5 hours). If Martin Scorsese doesn't win best director for this one, he's never gonna win.

Then when I cam into work this morning I got a little surprise. The new Ted Leo & The Pharmacist record, "Living with the Living" has leaked. I downloaded it right away and have it all set up to be transferred to my iPod as soon as I get home. (A lot of my life seems to revolve around my iPod these days, lol).

Ted is an extremist left wing vegan weenie, but I love the music. They aren't the greatest band in the world or the most innovative, they just make good indie rock tunes. That's what it's about right? Rock and roll? Getting moved by the music? No? It's about the Dixie Chicks winning effing Grammies? Oh well, I can't wait to listen to Ted.

No comments: