Thursday, January 03, 2008

Head Cold

It has been an interesting week. First of all, tropical storms continue to pound the Gold coast so it rains for about 20 minutes, then stops for 20 minutes and that cycle just repeats itself. It means that we've spent most of the week inside and I'm starting to get a little bit of cabin fever. Next week Liv and I had planned to go camping for a week but unless the storm clear up we won't be going. My fingers are crossed though cause I don't want to be stuck in the house again!

This week at church we are starting a new series called "supernatural." It is of coarse a take off of the television show. The cool thing is me and this guy named brad at church filmed a supernatural video clip that I edited yesterday and we'll be showing at church on Sunday. It's so cheesy and funny I think it's going to go good.

As of yesterday I have had a gnarly head cold and I'm doing my best to try and shake it today. I hate being sick, especially when it's so humid you lay in bed and sweat. Ha ha, welcome to Australia I guess.

Tonight we are going to see "I am Legend" with a bunch of friends and tomorrow I'm going over to a guys house to play Halo 2 head to head with 2 tv's linked up. It's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Josh Mickelson said...

hey what is a good email address to read liv at?