Monday, February 27, 2006

4, 13 HOUR WORK DAYS - DAY 1

I'm typing this at 7:01 pm on Monday, the very begining of my 12th hour of work today. I'm tired. My hands are heavy and my eyes are too.

I couldn't get to sleep last night which makes me mad because I was exhausted. Too tired to sleep, too much on my mind.

I'm excited about my new job. It seems like a really great place to work and I like my co-workers so far.

It's really hard to be here at the newspaper job. I could have been home or with Liv all this time. Oh well. Everyone keeps telling me, "it's just four days," but on day one i'm already beat.

I think I will sleep better tonight cause I know what to expect in the morning. I will probably take breakfast with me also which means i can sleep 10 minutes more.

Found out today that I will be able to move in to my new apartment no later than March 18th and maybe even sooner. I can't wait. I've wanted to move for a long time.

My back hurts and so does my stomach. Liv and I went to Mimi's Cafe Last night. She got sick from it last night but I think I am sick from it tonight. I don't know why my back hurts. Exhaustion maybe.

13 hours working. 8 hours sleeping. 1 hour driving to/from work each day. That's 22 hours. The rest is filled with getting ready for work/bed and a 1 hour lunch. This is nuts. I miss my sweetheart.

I'll stop complaining now.

No comments: