Thursday, December 14, 2006

Moving My Friends...


Spent last night moving my friends Anthony and Megan to their new apartment. It's cool. Their old house was all the way down in the Springs and now they are going to only be 10 minutes away so it will be a lot easier to hang out.

The down side was we got a late start and they lived on the third story, at the end of the hall, the farthest you could possibly be from the elevator. But at least they had an elevator, right?

I haven't been seeing my wife enough lately. She has been working late the last couple of days and while this means more hours and more money, I only get to see her an hour and a half at night. It's just a temporary thing so it's no big deal, but I still miss her when I don't see her. Today she gets off at four so we get to hang out all night, it's going to be great.

No comments: