Monday, December 18, 2006

The Nutcracker, Bad Sweaters and Bad Boys


Friday my parents took me and Liv to see the Nutcracker Ballet. It was ok but it definitely was designed for kids. The annoying thing was there were these 4 15-17 year old girls sitting in the row behind us who acted like 4 year olds. Actually, there were a couple of small kids in the row in front of us and they acted 10 times more mature than these young ladies. They talked, giggled and kicked the back of our chairs the whole performance. I love it when white trash get dolled up to go out to the Ballet's equivalent to "It's A Wonderful Life." I can say that because, I am white trash too! LOL. Best thing was, during some of their conversation, one of them asked, "where is this from" to which one of the others quickly responded, "I think it's French." Because we all know, anything fancy is French....right?

Saturday night we had our Bad Christmas Sweater Christmas Party. It was great. Liv and I found some really bad print sweaters at the savers thrift store and it was hilarious. Liv also got some Santa earrings and a broach. We both wore big Santa hats. We all ate dinner, kicked back and had fun. Josh was kind enough to share a couple of cigars with me and Anthony so we went outside and had a stoggie.

Last night Liv's work (Blondies) had their office Christmas party. It was a "girls night out" kinda thing so no spouses were allowed. So Scott and I hung out at his house and watched the Broncos game, Along Came Polly and Bad Boys. It was a cool night. Scott is cooped up in the house because he had surgery on his foot on Thursday. He seemed to be recovering nicely though so that was good to see. I had never seen Bad Boys so that was fun.

No comments: