Friday, December 15, 2006

Very sorry. That last hand... nearly killed me.

Last night Liv and I went out to dinner (Red Robin) and then saw the new James Bond flick. Ordinarily I go to James Bond movies for the comedy more than anything...but this one kicks butt!!

It's cool because they actually take the story and the character seriously. Normally Bond just sleeps with every woman in the movie and spouts silly one liners. This Bond has depth and, unlike any Bond for a long time (maybe ever), feels real. He bleeds, he makes mistakes, he falls in love..... You really get wrapped up in him and a huge part of that is the gravity that is brought to the part by Daniel Craig. He was the perfect choice for this movie.

Hold'em poker plays a big part of the story line and climax which put me in the mood for another card game. Need to get the guys together again and play.

It's was so fun to go on a date with my wife. Since we haven't seen each other much over the last couple of days, it's great to be together all evening. Once I get out of work today I've got all weekend to be with her.....I can't wait.

No comments: