Sunday, January 14, 2007

God Help Me To Begin...

Why is it so hard to express yourself? The real you. The inside you. The part that's true. I am always saying what I am supposed to. I am always feeling how I should when so many times I look inside of myself and see something completely different.

Maybe it's because it's just easier to lie. It's a faster way to communicate...it's a shortcut. Real emotions, real feelings are hard. I feel like I am constantly talking but never saying anything because if I said something wrong, that would be bad.

My whole life I have been trying to be perfect. To never make mistakes. To always be the person everyone loves. But I can't live this way anymore. I have to come to the surface and breathe or this ocean of pressure will crunch me.

My life. My evolution. My journey. My feelings. My words. God help me to begin.....

No comments: